◦ Korzybski International
comprising the Korzybski Institutes of Belgium, France, the Netherlands and Gibraltar, represented by Luc Isebaert.
◦ Norddeutsches Institut fur Kurzzeittherapie N.I.K.
Bremen, Germany, represented by Manfred Vogt.
◦ Centrum Terapii Krótkoterminowej
Poland, represented by Jacek Lelonkiewicz
◦ Solutions Focused Approach Center
Poland, represented by Tomasz Switek
◦ Solutionwork Institute
Stockholm, Sweden, represented by Michael Hjerth
◦ Solution Management Center
Vienna, Austria, represented by Günter Lueger
◦ Spanish Association of Brief Systemic Therapy
Spain, represented by Mark Beyebach.
◦ Helsinki Brief Therapy Institute
Helsinki, Finland, represented by Ben Furman.
◦ John Henden Consultancy Ltd
Somerset, UK. represented by John Henden
◦ Solution Focused Trainers C.I.C.
Ryton, UK, represented by John Wheeler
◦ Dansk Løsningsfokuseret Institut / Danish Solution Focused Institute.
Denmark, represented by Anne-Marie Wulf
◦ ifR Hamburg
Germany, represented by Jan Müller
◦ ILK Institut für Lösungsfokussierte Kommunikation
Germany, represented by Frederic Linßen
Germany, represented by Kirsten Dierolf
◦ ILBB Institut Fur Lösungsorienterte Beratung,
Germany. Represented by Lilo Schmitz.
◦ Eileen Murphy Consultants,
UK, represented by Eileen Murphy
◦ Denver Center for Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
Denver, USA, represented by Teri Pichot
◦ Northwest Brief Therapy Training Center
Olympia, WA, USA, represented by Stephen Langer
◦ Academy of Solution-Focused Training
Singapore, represented by Debbie Hogan.
◦ Solution Center
Korea, represented by Yunjoo Kim
◦ Children First Institute of Child & Adolescent Mental Health
India, represented by Shelja Sen
Japan, represented by Yuichi Takenouchis
◦ Japan SFA Association
Japan, represented by Shigeko Kajiwara